The benefits of L-Citrulline Malate doesn’t just help with circulation, L-Citrulline Malate will boost your workouts, without the usual ‘stimulant’ action.The combined effects of greater circulation leads to vast improvements in muscle strength and power, while reducing muscle soreness. This results in us being able to train harder, perform better, while reducing the muscle soreness that halts our training in its tracks. There is a chemical that resides within our blood vesicles which allow the wall of the blood vessels to relax and thus increases the circulation. This amazing chemical is known as nitric oxide.
If you are keen at all about getting more out of your training sessions, you should be taking CM before each bout of exercise. The studies are in and this works. Whether you are keen on hitting the road for a 10km run or hitting the gym for a workout, taking CM will help you in the following ways.
• Get that ‘pumped’ feeling we all love
• Improved blood circulation to the muscles
• No artificial stimulation, meaning this can be taken in the evening without keeping you up all night
• Improved muscle performance
• Strength improvement
• Do more reps
• Make your workouts easier and more enjoyable
• Less muscle pain (reduced ‘DOMS’)
• Great aerobic duration of your body